Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Meet Danae

Hi! My name is Danae, you've probably guessed it by now, but I LOVE fashion. It's pretty much my life. I'm hoping this blog takes off and people actually want to listen to my opinion about different things in the fashion industry. I plan to have a career in the business. I am currently a senior in high school (well I will be in August). When I graduate, my best friend and I are planning on moving to Miami to study Fashion Merchandising at Miami International Universtiy of Art and Design. Anyways, I wasn't sure how I wanted to start this blog. I wanted to start with a BANG! So I thought I could talk about shoes. I know, what girl doesn't love shoes? As a matter of fact, what human being doesn't like shoes? They offer so many things; protection, comfort, and most importantly fashion. My favorite designers: Christian Louboutin and Manolo Blahnik The shoes are amazing! I love both of these designers like crazy. What are your favorite shoe designers?

No comments: